Kheer(Rice Pudding) is a special type of food which is loved by all people made up Rice and Milk. Rice and Milk are the main ingredients for the kheer(Rice Pudding). It is famous in Nepal, India, Bangladesh and many other countries. Generally, Rice pudding is prepared and served in gathering, marriage, festivals and in different special occasions. In Nepal Kheer(Rice Pudding) is eaten in month of shrawn 15(May 31).
Facts About Rice Pudding(Kheer)
Kheer is also called the PAYASAM.
Kheer is not Rice Pudding but Similar to it.
Kheer is the South Asian Dessert Food.
It is the slowed-cooked of Rice, Milk and Sugar.
It is originated from the kitchen of Muslim which is the best dish in Eid Festival.
Recipe Of Kheer(Rice Pudding)
It has the many process and ways to preparation. By keeping all the ways Wanna give my own way Recipe of Kheer. Before starting some ingredients should be prepare all the ingredients you needs are listed below.👇👇👇
Rice (Local Chaamal)
Black Pepper (Marich)
Cardamom & Cloves(Sukmel & Lwang)
Proceed The Process : Firstly👉 Boiled The Milk, 👉👉Then After Mixed the Rice, 👍👍Cooked it in low heat for 45 to 60 minutes After That Add Cardamom & Cloves(Sukmel & Lwang), Sugar(as per taste), Black Pepper, Small Cut Dry Coconut, Cashew and Almond. Mix it for finely in low heat and keep it for 4 minutes At Last Add the Ghee As Per the taste and Cover it for Some Times. Now, Kheer is Ready To Serve.
Story is a tale or narrative which are imaginary or real events told by a person for entertainment. In other words, it is the past events of someone’s life. Story can be categorized into many category but in my own category following story are included.
Types Of Stories
1. Miniature Stories : It is the type of stories which is much smaller / Shorter then usual or normal stories.
2. Tale Stories : It is the another type of story which includes told/relational/reactional happening in present past and future. It may be fictional or real story.
3. Fable Stories : This types of story are similar to the Miniature stories. It is a fictitious story which meant to teach a lesson(moral) to the reader or listener. In such stories generally talking animal are taken as characters.
4. Myth Stories : It is the story where traditional concerning early history of people where beyond nature (super natural) action are also included like rebirth, super power, endless life etc. like “THE MYTH”.
5. Legend’s Told Stories : Those story which are told my legend people/old people which are handed over for generations among us(people) which are popularly believed to have historical basis such story are called Legend Told Story. This type of story are not verifiable or verified they just like hypothesis.
6. Super Natural Stories:
Story which talks about the Super power beyond nature, witches, vampire, etc. are called super natural story. These types of story are very interesting for entertainment.