Mango is a king of summer fruit. Most of Mangoes species are found in nature as wild mangoes. The sort has a place with the cashew family Anacardiaceae. Mangoes are local to South Asia, from where the “normal mango” or “Indian mango”, Mangifera indica, has been circulated worldwide to wind up a standout amongst the most broadly developed natural products in the tropics.
What Is Mango ?
Mangoes are tropical Dupe or Stone Fruits, full and oval fit as a fiddle and about the size of a grapefruit. They have an consumable skin that reaches in shading from yellow to green through to red-green, contingent upon the assortment, while inside is a delicate, consumable yellow fragile living creature and a hard un-consumable stone.
Health Benefits Of Mango
Mango has many benefits as it is the king of the summer fruits. some of them are listed below.👇👇👇👇
- Mango helps to prevent cancer
- Mango has less cholesterol
- Mango is good for skin
- It improves the digestion system
- It boost the immune systems
- Mango is good for eye health
- Mango helps to weight loss as it contains calcium and vitamin D
Amazing Facts About Mangoes
- Green or un-matured Mango has high Vitamin C but when it matured or ripen the mango got Vitamin A higher
- Firstly Mango was Grown on India About 5000 years ago.
- Generally, Mango are only grown on Warmer or hot Climate.
- The parts of mango tree like leaves,woods are toxic to the nature.(infects to lungs,eyes, etc.)
- Mango tree has very long life compared to other fruits tree(Some mango tree bear flower and fruits even in 299+ year.)